- Ribbonwood Website
- Ecuador and Galapagos Islands 2019
- Italy and Croatia 2018
- Central America 2017
- Western Australia 2016
- Sri Lanka 2015
- 2013 travels to SE Asia
- 2011 Tuscanny Travels and Vietnam Ventures
- 2010 travels home teaching in Cairo.
- Julie living and working in Egypt 2010
- Julie's teaching and life in Jordan stint 2009
- Julie living and working in Japan 2008
- New Zealand’s most endangered kiwi species on the road to recovery.
- New Zealand Birds
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Hidden Trails of the Glacier
A few days ago we were early birds and we did catch the worm with some of the clearest scenes we've seen yet of the great divide mountains with Aoraki, Mount Cook our highest mountain in all its glory.
Read the article we wrote for 100% Pure New Zealand, our official travel NZ website about this magic hidden trail.