- Ribbonwood Website
- Ecuador and Galapagos Islands 2019
- Italy and Croatia 2018
- Central America 2017
- Western Australia 2016
- Sri Lanka 2015
- 2013 travels to SE Asia
- 2011 Tuscanny Travels and Vietnam Ventures
- 2010 travels home teaching in Cairo.
- Julie living and working in Egypt 2010
- Julie's teaching and life in Jordan stint 2009
- Julie living and working in Japan 2008
- New Zealand’s most endangered kiwi species on the road to recovery.
- New Zealand Birds
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Loving the slow down time food wise
Growing food at home is a great way to eat healthy and our guests love everything we make ourselves. One favourite is rhubarb. It is so successful there is a whole big bed of it now. People invariably remark on how healthy it is. So out comes out the rhubarb jam. It is a special feeling as I pick and enjoy fresh and delicious herbs, bush ripened berries and crisp vegetables. We love knowing what goes into our chemical free home grown produce. During lockdown there has been more time to cook up delicious comforting food. Our meals have been something really positive to come out of this time.